Our inspection teams provide comprehensive home inspection services to all cities within South Florida, including Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Cooper City, Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, and Miami and surrounding areas.
COMPREHENSIVE HOME INSPECTION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Attic, Insulation, and Ventilation
This service also applies to Rental Inspections and Pre-Listing Inspections.
When purchasing a home, the last thing a buyer wants to worry about is unforeseen problems. We give the home a meticulous inspection to ensure nothing is missed, from getting into the attic spaces, crawlspaces, walking on rooftops, and everywhere else to ensure the home is safe for our clients.
WHAT WE INSPECT
- Structure: Foundation, Concrete slab, Walls, Columns, Beams, Roof structure, Attic insulation.
- Plumbing: Water supply, Cold & Hot water systems , Water Heater, Plumbing fixtures & connections , Kitchen and Bathrooms, Appliances Tests and Connections, Faucets, Drainage, Sinks, Tubs, Showers.
- Electrical: Main and sub-panels, Breakers and fuses, Outlets and switches tests, Lighting fixtures, Fans, Dimmers. Kitchen Appliances tests, Water heater and A/C sub-panels.
- HVAC: Compressor and Air Handler testing, Temperature and Humidity values, Attic insulation condition and thickness. Ducts and air registers condition, Moisture due to Insulation failures, Thermostat, Wires and Insulated pipes
- Interior: Windows and Doors, Carpeting & Flooring, Painting, Ceilings, Walls, Leak stains. Visual inspection for Mold.
- Exterior: Walls, Stucco, Trims, Painting, Stairs, Ramp, Steps, Sidewalks, Driveways, Railings, Guards and Handrails, Windows, Doors, Roofing, Roof drainage system (gutters & downspouts), Flashings, Roof ventilation, Skylights and Chimneys. Attached porches, Decks and Balconies.
- Roof and Attic: Framing, ventilation, type of roof construction, flashing and gutters. It does not include a guarantee of roof condition or a roof certification.