Buying a new condo or townhouse in Miami, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, or in another part of South Florida? We can help.
CONDO / TOWNHOUSE / MOBILE HOME INSPECTIONS INCLUDE:
- Attic, Insulation, and Ventilation
WHAT WE DO:
- Determine the condition of both air conditioning and heating unit(s).
- Ask the current owner for a details about the running costs for the units and appliances year round, and find out if any of them have been changed or serviced lately and if the A/C ducts are cleaned and filter changed regularly.
- Test all appliances to see the working conditions and in good condition and that none have been recalled by the manufacturer.
- Check the electrical outlets to be sure they are safely working and make sure GFCI safety outlet are in the proper location.
- Check the electrical panel to see if all breakers are working, and not over fused and damaged.
- Test toilets and sinks for proper drainage and temperature of water.
- Smoke detectors in all rooms are checked as well.
- Windows must seal when closed, preventing air from both leaving and entering the unit. Inspect all windows and door to insure working, closing, and sealing properly.
- Inspect ceilings, walls, baseboards, carpets, tiles, hardwood, and all floor covers for previous leaks and active leaks from other units or your own.